Original Recipe from http://thehealthyapple.com/2010/12/29/flourless-chili-cherry-chocolate-brownies/
- 2 cups black beans, cooked
- 2 Egg substitute for, large eggs
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance Vegan Butter Sticks
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 Pinch of sea salt
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp all spice
- 1 Pinch of freshly ground white pepper
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1/3 cup stevia for baking
- 1/2 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, eggs, butter, raw cacao, sea salt, pepper, chili powder, all spice, sand stevia in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Slowly add in raw cacao nibs and dried cherries; stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool before serving.
- Cut into squares.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink